Digital transformation for family businesses - Roundtable
Time & Location
About The Event
Program Lead: the roundtable is led by highly experienced digital transformation experts.
- Michael Mertens, Senior Managing Consultant, Digital Finance, IBM Germany
- Dr. Christiane Schloderer, Managing Partner, Family Business Partner
More information about our speakers can be found on our speaker's page.
Objective: Most business leaders consider a digital transformation within their company, yet, are unsure if benefits overweigh transformation challenges or if the company is mature enough. The roundtable session focuses on how companies can ensure benefits realization in light of the challenges of a digital transformation and how to assess both ROI and maturity of the organization.
We offer an individual high level maturity assessment to all participants, free as part of the program.
Participants: the roundtable is for senior leaders of family businesses who decide on, oversee or lead a potential digital transformation strategy (Shareholders, Board of Directors, Senior Management).
Key Questions: during the roundtable we focus on answering the following questions:
Realizing benefits of Digital Transformation
- Introduction: when can businesses benefit from analytics process automation, AI and / or blockchain?
- Where is the money? Based on external research and case studies, which digitalization approaches show highest impact?
Prerequisites and challenges of the digital transformation journey
- What are pre-requisites for companies to start a digital transformation (maturity and potential)?
- What challenges and risks typically arise during a transformation process?
- How can companies overcome them?
- How should a company assess benefits, challenges and ROI?
- How can a company assess it's digital maturity and why is this important?
The roundtable will include a strong experience sharing element from international and Saudi Arabian use cases.
- Roundtable plus Assessment$800$8000$0