Driving Digital Transformation Strategies - Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Target group: Board members and senior leaders
- Dr. Christiane Schloderer, Family Business Partner
- Michael Mertens, IBM
- Manuel Obermayer, Transformation Expert (previously Alix Partners and Al Faisaliah Group)
- Company business case
Board members and senior leaders need to be digital savvy to direct (board) and execute (leadership) the digital transformation strategy of their companies. During the workshop participants will understand the value that of digital transformation can create in their companies. Participants learn to develop digital strategies, business cases and transformation plans.
We are not designing another UBER. We look at how digital transformation can create value for existing businesses - specifically in relation to bottom-line transformation (and less top line transformation). We look at potential use- and business cases for applying digital technologies.
- Dive into specific digital technologies, business models and use cases: from an ambitious vision to a pragmatic strategic plan
- Unterstand the benefits and challenges of a digital transformation from strategy setting, over talent to organizational change requirements
- Understand the different roles required to drive digital transformation: from board member to data scientist.
- Design a high level action plan for a digital transformation strategy as baseline to start a digital transformation journey, applicable to your company
At the end of the workshop, participants will an enhanced understanding on what value digital transformation can create for their companies and how a path to implementation can look like.