The family survival guide: setting up family governance
Time & Location
About The Event
Speaker: Gregoire Imfeld - One Family Governance, Switzerland has advised and educated many family businesses around the world.
Families with an organized goverance have usually better business performance and less family conflicts.
This seminar is right both for individual family members or several members of family businesses.
- Benefits of setting up the family's governance?
- The interlink between family governance and business governance?
- People involved in the process?
- Timing to set the governance?
Elements to be covered in the seminar
- Family values and business strategy alignment
- Family membership criteria (who gets involved and who doesn't)
- Authority framework (who decides what and when)
- Criteria for family members joining the family business (when to join and not to join?)
- Role of the business vs the family and vice versaincluded family members, alignment between family members
Why should you attend?
- Learn about the key benefits, elements and process for family governance
- Best practices in the field
- Networking with other families in the same situation
- Regular ticket$850$8500$0